Sabtu, 09 Maret 2013

PGSD GOES TO SCHOOL(Competition For Children)

Hi Everyone!!
How are you,guys?I hope you getting well there
So,Finally i getting almost graduated from my Unversity with subject Elementry teacher of primary school.I wanna make big competition for children in West Sumatra.PGSD is bahasa Indonesia that mean is Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar in english is the subject of Elementery Teacher of Primary School.Me and my all friend in that subject wanna make event and Children competition in April 2013.

I have study in Bukittinggi and have centre in Padang.but we will make tha event in Bukittinggi and will be invite all school from West Sumatra.We ever make this competition last years,and we get great respons for all side.But this years,we wanna more big event,that will be good because childeren need a place for improve they potential.

PGSD GOES TO SCHOOL is competition for children,that is :
1. Drawing Competition
2.Painting Competition
3. Adzan (Islamic Competition,call for pray)
4. Reading Poem competition
5. Fashion Show Competition
6.Singing Competition

And we will make it at SATURDAY,April 13,2013
That is my big dream and my organise's student,before i graduated.i wanna make something for children.We do it last years,with little bit sponsor..We have try to looking for sponsor this event and i try to show you too,guys...

I show some report from PGSD GOES TO SCHOOL last years,for reference
So,guys if you ineterested to be one of donatur for this event,i will really appriciated about it
what ever how much you give,that will be avaluible for us here.I try do same thing in last years

This is especially hard for me, because it deals with the trust you've been with me, and of course the trust and the money you give is a great responsibility as well.
but I promise I'll give a report after the event as well as evidence to you semua.Because ,I did not want to spoil anything, including the friendship we have so far :)


Last years,i try to Western Union for some of sponsor for transfer of donate.So this years,i reccomended to choose again.

The procedure is very easy.
you tell you the amount of money and MTCN number (sending code) later. You just need to go to a Western Union with the information of the amount and MTCN. And i can receive the money by Indonisian currency here
this is my detail
NAME : AISSY PUTRI ZULKARNAINI
LIVE.  : BUKITTINGGI,WEST SUMATRA,INDONESIA
eMail   : Aissyputrizulkarnaini@yahoo.com
Fb        : Aissy Putri Zulkarnaini

So that's all guys,i really thank you for your time.If have question or else u can directly contact me

Regards and Love
Me beside Medaly of PGSD GOES TO SCHOOL last Years












Aissy Putri

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar